Posting Tyres ?

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

What's the typical rates now to post a pair of MTB tyres ? (1.95's / not light weight / non folders - steel bead).

Any recomendations other than Royal Mail ?

I have some tyres to sell and I am just trying to work out if I can advertise them at a sensible cost and still make some money or if it would be better for me just to keep hold of them ... :-(

Cheers for any advice :D

WD :D

Black sack and tape if you dont want to fold but if sending in the UK, fold them up on the proviso that they are unfolded and placed on a wheel as soon as possible.

I think, if folded small enough, they are classed as a 'small' parcel and can go for as little as £3 via your local PO.

I got a pair of non folders into a box 35x35x20 (overall dimensions must not exceed 90cm to qualify for small parcels) Post Office quoted £12 to Europe and £20 to Canada.

Twist them to make them smaller and have a look at Collect Plus - good prices.

Thank you :cool: I had done them double in the past but never triple - that's a cool way of saving space :D

I was more interested in the cost to post as the UK postal rates have gone up :-(

No point me advertising a pair of tyres for £20 and it costing me £10 to post them - for £10 I might as well keep them in the shed ... :-(

WD :D

Latest posts

Back