MacRetro Trading Post

i'm looking to sell or swap these 105 parts >>

wheels are 98% true , both barrel adjusters on the calipers need freeing off , i might do this before parting wi them , the front tube might be puntured ?

i'd take £50 picked up or swap for a set of disc brakes (even ones needing work) or a set of ht2 cranks or anyhing purple or why ????

guys

i have a mate at work whos looking to get a bike for mucking around with the kids etc. i suggested ratehr than buy some modern shite low spec bike from halfords he'd be better buyiong 2nd hand.

so looking for 18" medium sized hardtail with front bounce for very light xc/cycle path use.

budget is approx £200-250 and is in edinburgh.

so if you have any bikes you are considering offloading post up pics/details or pm me.

thanks.

keith.

I have this which is surplus to requirements now - bought new from Halfords in Bromley around 1997. No front bounce though. Think its a 19" basic 21 speed trigger shifters, nothing fancy, but tough as old boots and all works good. Think I've changed cranks since photos taken, not sure though. Can put original quill stem back on which suits it better. Frame in good order throughout. Around £100 so he'd still be able to afford bouncy forks if need be :D

:D

Dundee Gumtree for all you lang streaks o pish....
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/kona- ... 1031443898

$T2eC16V,!ycFIdRdtTfzBSLNZJIjTw~~48_80.JPG

This lang steak o pish has emailed him as I'm in Dundee tomorrow if necessary :LOL:

Thanks TK - just what I needed :facepalm:

Mr Panda":1f9ww2wd said:
This lang steak o pish has emailed him as I'm in Dundee tomorrow if necessary :LOL:

Thanks TK - just what I needed :facepalm:

Hopefully he'll sell it to the guy called Gordon who should be viewing it about now :roll:

EDIT - yep and thankfully that is indeed the case :xmas-big-grin:

Phew (nice price tho.........)

clubby":uxyq1ym1 said:
That the "I need a new mech sale" K?

Kinda, had a crisis of conscience at the amount of kit I have doing nowt and the amount I'm spending getting the bikes I do use spec'd the way I want them.

kaiser":13euuyvv said:
clubby":13euuyvv said:
That the "I need a new mech sale" K?

Kinda, had a crisis of conscience at the amount of kit I have doing nowt and the amount I'm spending getting the bikes I do use spec'd the way I want them.

I think its a conjoined conscience, ive probably spent the best part of £500 on effectively nothing of use to me. Just cant pass up a bargain on that evil evil ebay :(

Im keeping an orange f7 fork im highly unlikely to use, wheels, shed load of old tyres,use seatposts(3 now)
Recently yet another hope red XC stem 25.4 when ive also got the same but in 31.8 Oh and a thompson 31.8 stem that is 120 or 130mm long and its fooking mental, im hanging over the front too much, one small pothole aand im going to be flying :LOL: and its STILL fitted

Purple hubs. Am i subconsciously collecting them??? and probably the worst is the purple ano brakes that probably set me back £200 including the hope tg stuff. They dont even have the correct hoses or even any fluid in them.
The lawwill and then the amp f4. i did see a girvin but fate lent a hand and i forgot about it or id be looking at that too :LOL: and it would probably be broken like the lawwill.

Chris King :facepalm:

Back