Refurbished XT M730 and XTR M900 cranks

I did two M730s in black and both got snatched up already.

Also, I wish I could offer rings with these but I don't have enough nice rings for either M900s/M730s that would go with these nice arms. So, only arms for sale at this point.

Martin,

I'll be reaching out for a set of the M900s. I want to look this weekend and confirm needed length but with email you Sat or Sun.

Cheers mate.

Jason

Hi Martin,

I am interested in a set of the M900s. Can you offer the refurb as a service for cranks that I supply? Or perhaps a discount on a finished set if i supply a distressed set for you to refinish? Sort of a core return transaction.

Best,
Tim.

Hi Martin,
Do you sell the XT M730 with chainrings and if yes are they new or used and you don't sell them do you have the shimano number so i could look the net for some ...i'm new to this vintage bike thing i have a 1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard that i want to bring back to life...and could you reply to timkrik question i could do the same.
thank you
Paul

At this point I'm not planning on doing another batch of these. I have 20+ pairs and that took a lot of effort to coordinate and execute. So, for the time being I'm just selling the arms.

I don't have enough chainrings to sell with the arms, so they will be sold as arms only.

Back