RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 14/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inzaman":3olqqygk said:
I'm hoping to make this. I have a really busy week with work and one thing or another but if it pans out okay I should be threre. Last year was fantastic and the Peaks are always worth a visit. I am hoping to bring the Giant, in my sig, again if I can get my pedals swapped over. They are currently stuck firm on another crankset :( :roll:

Just followed the link to your Giant and very lovely it is too! Have a mate with the ally version and he loves his :D

Pedals definitely aren't a deal-breaker - box full of spares here, just let me know what type you use if you're not sorted in time.

elPedro666":1kb8essd said:
Just followed the link to your Giant and very lovely it is too! Have a mate with the ally version and he loves his :D

Pedals definitely aren't a deal-breaker - box full of spares here, just let me know what type you use if you're not sorted in time.
Thanks, i like it a lot and it's a nice ride with the modern forks and rear shock.

I will try the pedals in the vice at work and thanks for the offer if i need them it is Shimano SPDs that i would need.

Hope it's a fine day for you all. Would like to be there but with me doing no riding this year (pneumonia!) and Mrs Ned having something on that I'll have to help her with means a no show - again!

One day/year/century (!) I'll get there again and show all you youngsters how to do it ;)

If the fluo jerseys still fit.........................

Also don't forget all your karma, trades, stuff to flog etc... y'all.

And, if anybody has a bottom pull 31.8 cheapo front mech, 3.4.500LX bring it along, used and not too scruffy, please bring it along and see a tall bald guy. ;)

hopefully coming...

gotta ride out from Sheffield though, so at least I'll have warmed up before 'the' climb...

not sure what I'll be riding though... possibly something slightly deviant. (assuming I can get anything actually running properly by then...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back