What cranks are CD 94mm/58mm

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Im looking to pick up a set of this size for some rings i got in crc sale. price on the rings was too good to ignore so bought despite not having a crank to fit them to.
Just wondering which use that pattern so i can pick up a pair when the finances pick up

TA! :)

DSC06662.jpg

WD :D

Middleburn and later shimano compact stuff (eg STX).

Just paid £15 for a NOS Vuelta 32t ring. What is or was the CRC deal?

grogee":3n09qb47 said:

They had a pile of ano in older sizes. Most were CD with some being ATB110 but they'd sold by the time i got there. The whole lot didnt last long :LOL:
I got new middleburn 46t outer and 36t middle in luscious purple :D The outer was £8 the middle £4

You did ask :LOL:

Pretty much any of the 5 arm Shimano compact cranksets from 1994 onwards will take 94/58 BCD chainrings.

There will be a few oddities in there such as some of the STX chainsets and lower end stuff.

If you stick with XT or LX you shouldn't have any problems though.

dyna-ti":16d4vgnm said:
grogee":16d4vgnm said:

They had a pile of ano in older sizes. Most were CD with some being ATB110 but they'd sold by the time i got there. The whole lot didnt last long :LOL:
I got new middleburn 46t outer and 36t middle in luscious purple :D The outer was £8 the middle £4

You did ask :LOL:

if you end up selling the 36t purple ring give me a shout andy ;) been hunting for one for ages :LOL:

[color=][/color]
big.eck":xhitz9xx said:
if you end up selling the 36t purple ring give me a shout andy ;) been hunting for one for ages :LOL:
I saw your wanted Ad Alex but sorry chap your hunt continues but ill also keep an eye open.(though naturally i will give you first refusal should i ever sell them/it, but i can let you know it wont be for four quid ;) :LOL: )
These are really going to be part of my purple build.The purple ano tech X2's take care of each end of the build with the rings in the middle making it look more symmetrical which is something i always now try to achieve :?

drystonepaul":xhitz9xx said:
Pretty much any of the 5 arm Shimano compact cranksets from 1994 onwards will take 94/58 BCD chainrings.

There will be a few oddities in there such as some of the STX chainsets and lower end stuff.

If you stick with XT or LX you shouldn't have any problems though.

I've used a few XT and so cranks and seem to remember that 99% are 110 atb :?
Im at the bikestation recycling so i can have a good rummage for something but this place its pretty thin on the ground, the good stuff i mean. Plenty of nice old road stuff but as to early mtb it either gets put aside for special builds or a member of staff buys it. Despite me being with them for ages im still down the pecking order by quite a bit. That said they are still very kind to me.

Back