mint 1,1/8" Girvin flexstem alloy quil

Girvin Flexstem

I have some Girvin Flexstem left in my warehouse, they are brand new, still in the box! I have them in 1", 1.1/8" and 1.1/4" quill, in black and silver. The sizes depend on the colours you want.

Regards,
Nuno Calado
Portugal

did you ever have any Ahead ones as I know they made these and they were rare. If you could give me some prices and a short black quil 1,1/8 flexstem would be good at the right price new or used.

M

Girvin Flexstem

Hi,

I have Girvin Flexstem in Ahead and type. The price for the quill type was €51,07 and the Ahead type was €69,64. I can do €26 for the quill and €35 for the Ahead type.

Regards,
Nuno
Portugal

Attachments

• Girvin Flexstem Ahead side.JPG
    Girvin Flexstem Ahead side.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,552
  • Girvin Flexstems.JPG
    Girvin Flexstems.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,552
Hi there,
I still have it, the problem is the stem is in my garage in Portugal and I am currently living in Australia, I should be heading over to Portugal in December, so till then I don't have a way to send it anywhere.
Cheers, Nuno

No probs there is no rush let me know when you get back home and we'll go from there.
Cheers pete

I can offer a 1-1/8", seen in this thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=279046

I am asking $30 US plus shipping. Shipping is around $18 for airmail to UK/EU. So that is $48. which equates to about 30 GBP shipped. it is NOS but does not have the box.

Back