Controltech Bars & Stem

girlonbike

BoTY Winner
Hi! A few more things to clear out. Thanks to all for being so awesome in my dealings with you. Paypal gift, please.

I have a nice set of BR-M900 brakes, front and rear. The mounting washers are original and I have replaced the mounting bolts so they are brand new stainless steel ones. $80, USD. I will upload pictures shortly. SOLD

I have a Shimano XT M735 front derailleur. $10. SOLD

Control tech bars and stem. Can sell these separately if you wish for just one or the other. Stem is ~120 mm. $30 for both, obo.

P1110228_zpsf8082f5a.jpg

P1110231_zps757e2fb8.jpg

Still have M730 pedals that are NOS with shelf wear. $100. [SOLD] and NOS, NIB M737 pedals for $125.

Thanks for your time.

g

Re: Shimano XTR M900 brakes; Shimano XT FD Controltech Bars

I never heard back from ellilowladex after I sent him a price quote on shipping so it's still for sale if anybody is interested. Shipping would be $20 USD for first class with no tracking to the UK.

I can mark as a gift if you'd like.

girlonbike":2u85zi22 said:
I never heard back from ellilowladex after I sent him a price quote on shipping so it's still for sale if anybody is interested. Shipping would be $20 USD for first class with no tracking to the UK.

I can mark as a gift if you'd like.

Yes, thanks for the quote - the $43 USD tracked shipping killed it for me, seems postage rates are getting a bit silly worldwide. :(

I agree! I haven't had any problems shipping to UK using first class mail with over 60ish items shipped this year without a hitch. Let me know if that still works for ya!

Thanks!

Well, the control tech stuff is still for sale. Here are pics of the first generation Shimano XTR BR-M900 brakeset. I think they were the most beautiful cantilevers ever made. $80, USD, Paypal gift. SOLD

P1110280_zpse8501e3b.jpg

P1110281_zpsaa2d4b29.jpg

P1110282_zps37ab6c95.jpg

I also have Shimano Deore XT BR-M737 brakes. $10. SOLD

Latest posts

Back