Will these fit on my bike?

geeo123

Retro Newbie

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 350
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Weeeeelllll, the bearings in those old Raleigh wheels usually go on forever so I'd be inclined to strip them, clean out any old grease and replace with nice new stuff, a quick spoke tweak and they'll probably be as good as new. But I have a habit of wanting to get my hands dirty and those other wheels will probably be fine as a budget direct swap :D

Jonny69":203vqcj1 said:
Weeeeelllll, the bearings in those old Raleigh wheels usually go on forever so I'd be inclined to strip them, clean out any old grease and replace with nice new stuff, a quick spoke tweak and they'll probably be as good as new. But I have a habit of wanting to get my hands dirty and those other wheels will probably be fine as a budget direct swap :D

Cool, well I'm still going to keep the wheels, just see how it goes really......

Thanks for the help man!

Back