show us your cars 2

PANZR800.jpg

TE1-1.jpg

some nice cars on here and a few that float my boat but as a family man with 7 kids i have to drive some thing more pratical :roll: so heres mine

Attachments

• van wheels 013.JPG
    van wheels 013.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 474
Like the white shooting brake, is that a w124?

@painter09. 7 kids, sir I salute you.

Yes, 1st series. The last proper Mercedes some say. The black car: S for Sinister, instead Sonderklasse :cool: Very nice.

This is my latest acquisition: a Volvo 760 GLE 'brick'. It comes next to the scarabee green Saab 900 that I have for already 14 years.

9279335784_4203cf05d7_b.jpg

I love that W126, looks like something you'd expect to be owned by a Yakuza member!

Here's my soon to leave me Citroen CX:

2chq6uv.jpg

Possibly the coolest car I'll ever own.

Can't say any of the French stuff appeals to me personally, but the Volvo above does... not exactly beautiful but very smart, free of unnecessary complications or gimmicks and well made out of good quality materials.

Thanks for the kind words. It is a joy to drive and in use. The boot can swallow a bike :) , but for serious hauling I need to take the combi coupe SAAB.

A while ago I discovered a great source with many old car reviews. A 760 GLE test is one of them:

set Volvo 760 GLE

Personally I spent some time after the scanner too lately, but most of the content is Dutch. SAAB and Volvo take the biggest share, but there is also stuff for example a Citroën afficionado can appreciate, like this CX Familiale/Break catalog:

set CX Familiale/Break

Back