I'm new and after a Raleigh Criterium!

andymuza":2lu09rrg said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/raleigh-crite ... 43be812a11

Here's the standard Criterium form the same era. I know its not the Triathlon version but there isn't a lot of difference.

A mate of mine had this version when I had my original blue one back in the day.

Thanks for the link :). I'm specifically after a blue one, like my original which I sold years ago. Here's hoping!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have one that I bought new and have moved from garage to garage. I'm in two minds about modernising it myself as it still looks great. I do however have a wife complaining about my other 4 bikes taking up much needed room. I'm 6ft and it's perfect and would probably fit 5'11-6'2 ish. It's got a new shimano sora front chain set and new rear wheel and tyres. If it's in the right size category and you fancy restoring it to its former glory then please shout

Criterium":28utj509 said:
I have one that I bought new and have moved from garage to garage. I'm in two minds about modernising it myself as it still looks great. I do however have a wife complaining about my other 4 bikes taking up much needed room. I'm 6ft and it's perfect and would probably fit 5'11-6'2 ish. It's got a new shimano sora front chain set and new rear wheel and tyres. If it's in the right size category and you fancy restoring it to its former glory then please shout

Sorry, only just spotted your reply. I'm 5'9", so I guess your frame would be too big....

Don't know if you got sorted?

Just spotted this

Criterium

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back