Sunday Karma: 1991 GT Karakoram F+F, stem, bar and headset

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here we go :)

One 1991 Karakoram as pictured in 20" size (i.e centre to centre). Inferno paintwork is a little faded here and there as tends to be the norm but not massively so (the fork is actually very good). It also comes with the all important plastic cable thingy for attaching the u-brake properly... Bad bit is the seatpost - it's well seized to put it mildly and my efforts with penetrating oils and brute force haven't been successful. I don't own a bench vice for any twisting type exercises so for all I know it may be freed with this technique, but perhaps be prepared for a bit of (careful) action with some caustic soda....

The headset, (long!) stem and bar are also thrown in, stem is again good and popped out of the fork with no difficulty, bar and headset are scruffy cosmetically but should do the job (headset definitely needs some new bearings though).

Anyways, it's all free based on collection from my Central London workplace (Kings Cross area) or maybe East London (Chingford) one evening at a pinch. I could also possibly drop this off/meet up in the same area as I'm always rolling around on the cargo bike. For those further afield I may be prepared to post it on but for now priority will be given to those who can pick up. There's no tickets, raffles or any of that malarky, first one to post on here gets it.

Picture is below..

Attachments

• IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 404
Re: Sunday Karma: 1991 GT Karakoram F+F, stem, bar and heads

if anyone from down your end is coming to the peaks next saturday, please could i have it? if not would you post, obviously id pay etc.

chris

If not I'm in London at Park Lane Hilton on Tuesday. Let me know if still available (don't want to tread on toes ;) )

It's yours buddy no worries about treading on toes lol

Back