Jade SM800 Beast

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just aquired this off one if the nicest blokes you'll want to meet .
He even delivered it from Poole to me in his mental sports car.
It's in amazing condition with all the original components with it,
And the colour is fantastic with a slight metal flake in it.

null_zps3096974a.png

null_zps206d7747.png

null_zps4401d1e1.png

null_zpsa84ee0b5.png

null_zps6db8bb1b.png

Nice one :cool: I decided to take that off my watch list to avoid temptation :LOL:

The bike looks great, that manitou fork either has NO travel or it needs a rebuild. Does the fork move? Are you planning on putting it back to rigid with the factory fork? Either way nice bike.

raidan73":1chpelow said:
Nice one :cool: I decided to take that off my watch list to avoid temptation :LOL:
Ditto :oops: not that it would have fit me.

That's lovely Tony...you going to put the peps back on it?

Gonna leave the mannys On It for now Ant
& I asked about the forks before I bid & he promised they work fine & they do, but I have a bag of elastomers I can tune it with also got a very nice pair of 737 spds in the box but I've just sold my spd shoes :?

The manis do look a bit low on travel tbh. They are piss easy to service anyway :D

Those m737 spuds go for good money mate...bonus! :D

Good to meet you today Tony and thanks for the kind words about me, the bike and the car :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Got my boost fix on the way home so it was a good excuse to actually get out in the car for once rather that my normal longboard commuting :cool:

No probs at all dropping it off to you mate and great to have a good old chat aswell as hand over the dale and admire the skyway!!! Hope the bike serves you well as it has me over the last 22 years as well as the box of extras :D The SPD's will def need a clean as I think some of the mud in that box is from a trip to wales back in 95 lol

As mentioned the Mani's do work as do the adjusters but they could have sunk a bit over the last 20 years. Bag of elastomers in with the sale so nothing a service shouldn't sort out.

Also, thanks to everyone who messaged me on here aswell as ebay and showed an interest in the bike... certainly took me by surprise just how popular it would be!!

Cheers

J.

Tc":3oukrcga said:
& I asked about the forks before I bid & he promised they work fine & they do, but I have a bag of elastomers I can tune it with also got a very nice pair of 737 spds in the box but I've just sold my spd shoes :?

What are you going to do about those stickers? Also, I love the Pepperonis. One of the coolest rigid forks ever IMO.

ez054098":2gnj7gii said:
Tc":2gnj7gii said:

What are you going to do about those stickers? Also, I love the Pepperonis. One of the coolest rigid forks ever IMO.

Ill take the car stickers off but leave the mint sauce ones on I think it adds to the character & it's part of its personality!

And Justin thanks again but I still think you're insane 140 mile round trip just cos you fancied a spin ! Mad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

great condition, have to leave the minty sheep stickers on,,,,still got the wee feller on my stem after 20 years,,,,sounds like a sound feller to bring the bike to you.

Back