Andy Murray Gets His Head Knocked Off!

It's awesome to have found a winner since Fred Perry, of course he'll never be a multiple winner but he did it, he won Wimbledon that's enough for me, I couldn't win a race to the end of my garden :oops: I don't care if he never wins even against the average 10 year old he's a Wimbledon champion and that has to count for something, those that knocked his head off have probably not even won a game of tiddly winks never mind a tennis tournament :roll:

Alison

Isaac_AG":2t0p7tzf said:
of course he'll never be a multiple winner

Yeah, it is real shame he couldn't successfully DEFEND his US Open title..

Where is Tim Henman when you really need a consistent loser?

Maybe he knocked his own head off, during another one of his rediculous childish tantrums?
Twat

Soo ridiculous he's rediculous :D
Winning Wimbledon will keep him fed and watered until he pops his clogs or indeed kicks his own head in :D

Before he won a major his consistency in high ranking over years had secured his financial future.

I don't see much of the tantrums these days.

Were you not winging and swearing at some mud lately Makster?

And you didn't even stand to win money.

Was that someone else?

:roll:

The article said the sculpture of the Gruffalo was left intact. My spidey sense is tingling - of course it could just be wind - but I'm detecting a whiff of a smoking gun - although that could also be wind... Stevo where were you at the time?

I get that, to some it may be a deal breaker for liking the guy that he is not giggling like a schoolgirl every time he wins, nor containing all his emotions when things are going wrong.

But are there any real tennis fans here, who remember Borg, McEnroe, Lendl, Edberg?

He is still a young guy, with a huge weight on his shoulders.

Spanking the top two players in the world to win the Olympics was enough to get me on his side if I wasn't already.

:)

Back