Marin Team Titanium Frame (Litespeed built) 19"

DavidP

Old School Hero
I had this up for sale last year at the price I paid (£400) but as its been sitting in my shed for a year it sadly needs a new home.

So here it is:

My Marin Team Titanium (Litespeed version) 19" now £360 posted. Can also be collected from West Sussex or London for £350.

I didn't even build this up! I bought it, polished it up, put new Gil_M decals on it and the plan was to build it up with Campag (hence the sticker) but have sadly realised I need to ride more and build less. In good condition with no dings, dents or major scratches. This is for the frame only (forks already sold). I have loads more pics so just ask.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00565-2.jpg
    DSC00565-2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,199
  • DSC00564-2.jpg
    DSC00564-2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,199
Tooooooooooo biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hi
Sorry I was away at the end of last week. It's an earlier version so it's an inch headset. All the stickers are new from Gil_M last year. They replaced the tatty ones that were on the when I bought the frame. Can send any more pics as requested - let me know if there is anything particular you'd like to see.
Thanks!

I have one of these built up, and I can honestly say it is an INCREDIBLE bike to ride. I know alot of people do not ride these retro steeds hard/alot but I would happily ditch my modern MTB for this if I had to

Here's mine a few weeks ago!
marin_on_heath.jpg

:D

Latest posts

Back