you favourite tyres

Continental Travelcontact - absolutely EPIC tyres for anything but proper off-roading. Low rolling resistance, practically puncture proof and perfect for road training, country lanes and tow paths - I even road the evil rocky path down from the two radio transmitters on top of the moors east of Rochdale on them last weekend.

travelcontact.jpg

Really cannot praise them enough :D .

Geax Gato 1.9 & Gato mud 1.7 big large knobs giving plenty grip. also i can buy from halfords.

Schwalbe Marathon Plus for my "shopping" bike, heavy, put virtually puncture proof, I haven't had one in about 1,000 miles so far, which means I don't have to bother carrying a spare tube or puncture repair kit when I pop into town.

I have Schwalbe Sammy Slicks and Schwalbe Hurricanes on my other bikes which are a similar semi slick design to the Continental Travel Contacts, which are good for most of my routes which include a fair amount of tarmac, they both seem quite puncture resistant too.

WTB Velocaraptors, good grippy tyres in virtually all situations, been around since BITD and still available, a classic front and rear specific combo :D

widowmaker":n67nzd25 said:
Continental Traffic

Good value
Modestly prices
Knobbly looks with very good rolling

:cool:

agree. i used them for riding to work on.

Back