MacRetro Clan Gathering - Sunday 8/June/08 -11am- Glentress

Probably got one more guy coming to this - Bill Henderson maybe on a modern. but I'm trying to persuade him otherwise:)

When you get to Glentress head for the Hub Cafe.

Hopefully I'll be there from 1030am or earlier and I'm usually easy to spot :

2 metre tall, skinny, bearded, tinted spectacles, wearing lycra, nearby will be a orange/pink/white coloured raleigh bike with polished alloy forks looking like all the other bikes great grandad.

Hopefully 2 or 3 of my mates will be nearby with their motley selection of yesteryear trail iron and I'm assured tasteles lycra outfits from BITD.

Format as I've said before will be slogging up the red route stopping at frequent intervals to regroup and talk toot about bikes and how the young uns don't understand etc. Then when we've reached the summit of spooky woods and psyched ourselves up begin the return leg which is mainly downward.

Looking forward to it greatly,

Hopefully someone will remember to bring a decent camera as mine's rubbish !

See you on Sunday

CHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very distinctive description velo, This is how I picture you, tell me if it's close to the mark? To even the score I have included one of myself and son No. 1

Attachments

• DSC01798 (Large).JPG
    DSC01798 (Large).JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,274
  • RF5467820.jpg
    RF5467820.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,274
Fantastic day, and good to meet everyone. Hope ya'll got home ok.

Second that, great bunch of lads (very loose use of that word), and a great day, weather was brilliant and the bikes were coooool :cool:

Need to get some of you english punters up here, show you what real mountain bike trails look like ;) . Cheers velo for getting everyones arse into gear, see you all soon for macretro 2.

Back