And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1uibw93z said:
What a titanic waste of money- you can have one of these for a 10th of the price- you boys are so behind the curve.

Enlighten us, you bent some bars and stems and now have a ritchey???

e5001371.gif

:LOL:

RobMac":2n1d96y1 said:
zigzag":2n1d96y1 said:
What was wrong with the Indy's that were on it?

Nuthin! He was blaming his p#sh ridden on them ......................................... the MAG's will make no difference :mrgreen:

Lol cheers for the kind words. Jus fancied an upgrade from elastomers for my beefy frame.

gmac123":3fwzpdrl said:
kaiser":3fwzpdrl said:
I could get a dropper (which I can't seem to ride without noo :oops: ) as well for the same price. .

know that feeling, loving the dropper. adapts the bike to what ever trouble I'm getting into to :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

Santa is bringing me a dropper for the anthem. Any suggestions, the rockshox still best one?

Aye the RS seems to be the top dog. Loads going around and very few reported problems, always a bargain(relatively) somewhere as well.

Fork swap on the road bike today. Off came the original steel (!) Giant fork and on went a full carbon jobbie from Planet X that was on clearance as it has a couple of chips. According to the kitchen scales weight saving is 1.6 pounds. Not bad for £50.

gmac123":29ns68oi said:
clockworkgazz":29ns68oi said:
What a titanic waste of money- you can have one of these for a 10th of the price- you boys are so behind the curve.

Enlighten us, you bent some bars and stems and now have a ritchey???

hite rite

Attachments

• hite-rite.jpg
    hite-rite.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 125
kaiser":1nikp2m3 said:
Trying to find some nice light winterish/wet/muddy rubber to go with them.

I've ran Bonty Mud X 29ers the last two winters. Good all round tyre if a little narrow. Grip and clear well. Also consider Maxxis Beavers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Similar to mud X but a bit more volume.

Jeez, a Hite Rite-up-ye, I have one of them in my crap box. Didn't have it on bike very long, pointless.
Always worried the seatpost would stick then release and the Hite Rite would ram the saddle rite in yer 'nads.

And what we did today...........took our oldest daughter to Edinburgh to her room in Warrender Park Road for the start of Edinburgh Uni Freshers' Week. One lassie, one room in student house and a shit load of "stuff" to fill it, the car was full.
Almost as much stuff as we took to Chamonix for FOUR of us. :shock:

And Edinburgh Bicycles, it's SALE time, was shut by the time all the stuff was moved into her room. :roll:

Back