C4 JOKER

samnichols

Retro Newbie
Anyone interested in this eye-catcher?

2vd1jwm.jpg

could be , what is the size ?

250 for all in the picture ? if so more details about parts would be good .

Whats the frame and fork material? Im guessing carbon? Why has it got bar end shifters and sti shifters? Have you ever ridden it?

not sure it is carbon , more a fiberglass/ carbon mix .

i think they were popular in triathlon .

never ridden one .

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't put more information up, I didn't know whether anyone would be interested or not.

I've always considered it to be a carbon frame but as I didn't buy it new I'm only going by the fact that I know it's a composite of some description.

The frame is 61cm! It has been ridden and raced, there is some superficial damage such as chips/scratches, there is also some scratching/chipping from chain suck.

The ITM bars are included, with the STI levers too. The speedo is included too (minus wheel magnet), it's a United States Postal Service stars and stripes one which is pretty cool.

Why does it have bar end shifters and sti levers? When I bought the frame/forks/bars I swapped parts from the road bike that I was using as a TT bike. The bars already had the shifters so I just used the STI's as levers. I didn't want to spend any more money than necessary.

I hope that covers everything? I can take more pictures of any scratching/chips etc if there's real interest.

Back