Urgently Need Help - Anyone In Halifax ?

Wylie

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, are there any fellow RetroBikers in the Halifax area that would be able to pick a front wheel up for me and hopefully post it.
I'm absolutely gutted that the ebay seller wont consider posting, as iv'e been searching for a wheel like this for such a long time.
I would of course arrange payment to cover the cost, and would happily throw in the price of a crate of beer. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Steve ;)

Wylie":2yt3esz2 said:
Hi, are there any fellow RetroBikers in the Halifax area that would be able to pick a front wheel up for me and hopefully post it.
I'm absolutely gutted that the ebay seller wont consider posting, as iv'e been searching for a wheel like this for such a long time.
I would of course arrange payment to cover the cost, and would happily throw in the price of a crate of beer. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Steve ;)

Hi Steve

I cant think of any regular riders from Halifax.. but maybe someone works around the area and could pick it up for you.

cheers kaya

My nephew lives in Halifax and he's coming over to me on Thursday , let me have the guys details and I'll see if I can sort something out .
Matthew

Well done Matthew... if that falls through, I can probably help also..

Haven't forgotten that tenner either!

Didn't think you would have , as I said at the time no panic we'll sort it out next time we meet .

Biggest Thanks guys for all help and kind offers :cool:

In a fit of crazed desperation, i also posted this in MTB Chat and luckily for me Will (kingoffootball) was going to watch his team play away at halifax today, and kindly offered to pick it up for me.
You guys are always a most welcome reminder of how great RB really is.

allright.gif

No worries man, all sorted :) its always inspiring to know that ppl here are always willing to help with stuff like this. Rock on RB :cool:

Back