Lights

If you're commuting lights are more for you to be seen rather than for you to see with really - unless you ride down unlit country roads.

If you just want to be seen get some LEDs. If you need to see where you're going then get some super duper lights. Or a dynamo.

Terry...

terryhfs":truat3fa said:
If you're commuting lights are more for you to be seen rather than for you to see with really - unless you ride down unlit country roads.

If you just want to be seen get some LEDs. If you need to see where you're going then get some super duper lights. Or a dynamo.

Terry...

I ride the mountain top roads over the brecon beacons & black mountains in winter. need proper lights :)

it is mainly for commuting but it is through country lanes and a bit off road .

I think I am going to buy some cateye rc 230 double . and a some leds at the back .

A combination of having seen this thread and having to use my 'retro' cygolites for the first time this year has lead me to the conclusion I really need a new set of lights.

Looking for something a little brighter than Chris I think - will be using them for winter night riding also. Any reccomendations?

like this?

istockphoto_930246_antique_auto_running_lamp.jpg

Back