like the sign says, speeds just a question of money....

:shock:

Afraid I like my cars a little more understated, as in boring :oops:

Alison

Alison

It is mostly black how much more understated can you get :?: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That is totally nuts (awesome) though and I bet it roars through town :cool:

it was my dream car bitd, although this listing is a tad misleading as the 'interceptor' was the standard falcon v8 in mfp colours and no charger, this was the one that the police mechanic was building when goose says 'kick her in the guts'
i know, im sad.

Actually being even sadder the standard 'Interceptors' were V6 and as the the mechanic Barry says 'TTThhiiss is the last of the V8 Interceptors its the ducks guts' :facepalm: :oops:

actually being even more sadder... there is no such thing as a v6 falcon, interceptor or otherwise (no v6 in the lineup)...
you had pursuits and then interceptors, and pursuit specials. black ones were specials and didn't have to be falcons, the night riders pursuit special was a holden

and we all drive stuff like that down here... there are quite a few of them down these parts.

The real car retired and moved to live in the Lake District in the UK, it was at 'Cars of the Stars' Museum in Keswick.

I think the museum is now shut though, I think a few of the cars from there went to Beaulieu, not sure if that was one of them.

Back