New King headsets - $29 shipped.

FMJ

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I hope they all get seized by customs and shredded.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KING-CHRIS-34MM ... 1210100127

$(KGrHqVHJFQFGuTOt0P6BRw77-kKnQ~~60_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You say that, but anyone that buys one deserves what they get. And what they'll get is a NOThreadset with a King sealrd bearing [sic] :facepalm:

The scary part is they're selling fake 3T carbon stems and carbon Bontrager bars as well. A fake King headset isn't going to hurt you. There's every chance the stems and bars will.

The last time I bought one I got it from Aspire VeloTech, I'll never forgive my son for practically giving the wonderful bike it was attached to to the next passing thief :(

But I'm sure that one was genuine, I'd not buy a cheap one from eBay ever.

Alison

Isaac_AG":tdf1xisu said:
The last time I bought one I got it from Aspire VeloTech, I'll never forgive my son for practically giving the wonderful bike it was attached to to the next passing thief :(

But I'm sure that one was genuine, I'd not buy a cheap one from eBay ever.

Alison

so you buy a chris king headset but bitch about the cost of food ,school trips etc etc?

This was quite some time ago when I was working as well as my husband and only had two children in school, and I could afford to fix up bikes and enjoy the financial pleasure and freedoms of two working adults in the household and the cost of things have gone up well above the rate that wages are going up and what I pay out each week is nearly twice as much as a just a few short years ago.

I was complaining about pointless school trips that cost silly money for no educational value, like my 8 year old going to see a Roman fort, which is really just a field where they say one was, there is NOTHING to see or learn from, just a bloomin field of grass :roll:

As to the shopping I was curious if I was spending a lot,or a little compared to others as they are always telling you on tv you can feed a family of 10 on £50/w if you box clever but I don't see how you can.

I suppose what annoys me a little is my husband earns just about what is considered the average salary for a male, and when we've paid off bills, rent, food, petrol and put aside money for clothing, Christmas and birthdays, car stuff (very little for these) there is so little left, nothing left, we have no debts nothing on finance, we never go on holiday, either we are sooo rubbish with money or things are just stupidly expensive, I hope I never have to survive on benefits. I cannot be the only one on here who feels this.

Sorry FMJ for hijacking your thread just trying to defend myself :D

Alison

But this is state King Chris headset please.

This is very different production* pleases people for little costs for your pocket.

*Production is safe ROHS

Isaac_AG":39hp9awm said:
Sorry FMJ for hijacking your thread just trying to defend myself :D

If you're going to do something, it's worth putting in the effort to do it right.

ia.jpg

FMJ":3m5sl8d7 said:
The scary part is they're selling fake 3T carbon stems and carbon Bontrager bars as well. A fake King headset isn't going to hurt you. There's every chance the stems and bars will.

Indeed.

Back