New here, need help...

Saddles are numerous - shapes, sizes, colours, materials and prices. Have a look at ebay and you might get a bargain for £10 posted - i got a couple that way.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

On a final point, there is a school of thought that the saddle colour should match the bar tape - ponder that.

Richard

Yeh, my bar tape is going to be white too. I guess I'm aiming for this kinda colour..

13464140.jpg

New tires should be here tomorrow and I'll crack on with some more sanding.

The sanding was fairy easy, took a few hours. Then I was lucky enough to know someone who works on a paint line which was good as they mainly work with orange which is what I wanted so today it's been sprayed and stuck in the oven to dry.

That decal company still didn't get back to me so I may give them another message or leave it blank.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back