And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":2i82nyp4 said:
kaiser":2i82nyp4 said:
Ordered a new light :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true

Will report when I've got it.

Ooh, ooh, me want, me want.

Looks like it has a decent connector between battery and light, screws together.
But both LEDs are running off the one battery pack which is same size as the XML LED lights several of us bought a couple of years ago.
Got an itchy left click finger now. :mrgreen:
Tempted also :? have to say it looks a great deal if you consider just the cnc lamp unit itself. I would take into account the possibly dodgy wiring and soldering these cheap imports can have, but i suppose if you built your own or were thinking about it then 80% of the graft has been done for you.

Can we get a new thread on these ?. The old one is many pages long and it could confuse things :?

Thought about shelves Rob ? I could do you long thin ones so you could put them in rows like a warehouse :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
christ I had visions of Rob and the 7 dwarfs naked and dirty there........then i saw the sh in fornt of elves.

did you see what i did there........ok......ah'll get me jaicket!

zigzag":2jbccu5w said:
Best of luck Iain! Hell of a commute, mind...

F#ck me Aaron! Actually perhaps I'd better rephrase that :shock:

I've only gone and gotten an interview in Falkirk now :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Crikey, do tell?

If the worst comes to worst and you do get the job, because it's so central you can still live somewhere nice and not have a bad commute.

Just bought some new wheels for the Scandal, since I pringled the front at Cambusbarron I've kinda never trusted it, I reckon it was too far gone to really come back in shape and retain its previous strength. Of course just rerimming the front would have done but wheres the fun in that :) .

I was up at 6.00am this morning on a day off to clear a passage to the main fuse box for the sparky to do some work. He arrived at 3 and left at 3.30 and hes done about a 1/3 of what I expected him to do, NOW it means I'll have to take another day off to allow access AGAIN to finish the job :x

RobMac":1pzjdca1 said:
I was up at 6.00am this morning on a day off to clear a passage to the main fuse box for the sparky to do some work. He arrived at 3 and left at 3.30 and hes done about a 1/3 of what I expected him to do, NOW it means I'll have to take another day off to allow access AGAIN to finish the job :x

Knock it off his bill!

kaiser":1llogzgw said:
Just bought some new wheels for the Scandal, since I pringled the front at Cambusbarron I've kinda never trusted it, I reckon it was too far gone to really come back in shape and retain its previous strength. Of course just rerimming the front would have done but wheres the fun in that :) .
What'd you get K? Carbon I hope :D

Back