Show us what you did today, thread

yip, bad picture Velo, it's ar$e for elbow as suspected, with the bike in the foreground being the 650b

didn't get too much of a shot, unfortunately my mates a good bit shorter and lighter so it didn't seem right tbh

the medium is defo too short at the top tube for me and not enough air in the suspension.

the bronson didn't feel any nippier but then it's got 150mm of travel, however the geometry seemed a little wiser, with a higher BB none of those pedal and crank strikes I'm getting with the 29er (at least 4 yesterday)

either way, I'm perfectly happy with the Tallboy, love that bike!

Made myself a chain whip, what I had been using was a small chain whip I made over 20 years ago to take 10 tooth sprockets off 100cc kart engines. It finally broke.
e14440.gif

Cut down a steel strip to comfy width with my trusty ankle grinder, drilled 3 wee holes in handle. Joined together 3 of the bits of chain you have left over from fitting a new chain for the longer bit plus one shorter bit, several taps wi tool number 1 to rivet the pins to handle resulted in an el cheapo (nowto) chain whip.

RobMac":3w4psih5 said:
Gmac from memory has Santa Cruz dropped their 26" full sussers?

Don't think so Rob, but I'd imagine their current production load may be favour of bigger wheels..

Nice job OCP, very satisfying I'll bet....

I should be so lucky. :roll:

Anyway just because I've turned 60 disnae mean I think brown and beige are fashionable "colours".
Ah widnae be seen dead in that jersey and slacks, the girl on the other hand..............

had the kids out for a couple of miles , first we've had all 3 hotrocks together :LOL:

and my saracen's getting there

i'm back upto 5/6 miles before i have to rest so could be on a meet soon , kinda miss you guys :oops: :LOL:

Back