Ecurie 2011

RobMac":eplffupf said:
Chief I wouldnt mind some idea of what Im letting my self in for reg Enduro in Jockland?

What to ride HT, full susser or whit?

From the two I've done the bumpf has stated that they can be ridden on a hardtail, but I'd say they were better suited to FS

Flat, flat'ish, doon, up hill??

Aye, aye and aye.

With NoFuss joining forces with the Innerleithen Enduro lot, I'd say some rounds will favour the DH skillset. I wouldn't imagine it being too daft all the same but if your nae good going down then you might not enjoy it.

Hi Velo
Interesting idea you've planted there about SSUK2014, certainly worth chatting about.
I'm limited to a a few races due to family plans and finances so I have to plan well ahead, I know, I know, not really my forte ;)
SSEC2014 is definately a starter for me, I have emailed the organisers, got approval from swmbo, and have requested the time from work as its right in the busiest time of the year. Thats means it will be a quick trip across, ride Fri, Sat, Sun and then head home Monday am.
Its at Castlewellan NI on the 25th - 27th April. Dates are confirmed but not much else, no entryies or details etc. Its being run by the Northern Ireland Mountain Bike Association.
Also has anyone given any thought to the Strathpuffer 24 in January? I could still be tempted by riding in a team :) (as long as its SS)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":3e54m36x said:
Hi Velo
...Also has anyone given any thought to the Strathpuffer 24 in January? I could still be tempted by riding in a team :) (as long as its SS)

Jamie

I'll be there :)

Solo, SS, fatbike.

Going to try to persuade Steve to let us run the Scottish Singlespeed Champs in conjunction. (Usually done with the 'Puffer Lite)

That ought to make it a real SS race. :)

Back