1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike... Finished - Page 12

Re: 1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike...

Giom6":24pmgjdt said:
sinnerman":24pmgjdt said:
Im going to change mine to the Joker and be done with it....!

Can I be Two-Face then? :) ;)

Only if..........Miss Money Penny can be CATWOMAN....?

Coleman":c7wynytn said:
sinnerman":c7wynytn said:
Why is it so many members are changing there Profile Names, NevadaSmith becomes coleman, :? Ridevintagemtb, mini-ninja-rob......, its happening more and more and more.....??? EXPLAIN.?

The old one was one I thought of in a hurry just trying to buy some new rims for my Nigel Dean from some chap in the US over a random forum that I found on the internet. Little did I know I's still be here 4 years and X1000's later :LOL: I never liked it and wanted to change it to line up with Strava and stuff. Always liked the cow in Mint Sauce too!

Giom6":c7wynytn said:
I might change my profile name to sinnerman II - it's got a nice ring to it :D :D

I thought about Giom7, but that would have been a bit wiered ;)

So have you got to be a Moderator, or have a special banner, or just ask the GUV cus you fancy a change....? Surely you cant just change your name willy nilly.....CAN YOU...? :?

Coleman":2mb15ewk said:
sinnerman":2mb15ewk said:
Why is it so many members are changing there Profile Names, NevadaSmith becomes coleman, :? Ridevintagemtb, mini-ninja-rob......, its happening more and more and more.....??? EXPLAIN.?

The old one was one I thought of in a hurry just trying to buy some new rims for my Nigel Dean from some chap in the US over a random forum that I found on the internet. Little did I know I's still be here 4 years and X1000's later :LOL: I never liked it and wanted to change it to line up with Strava and stuff. Always liked the cow in Mint Sauce too!

Giom6":2mb15ewk said:
I might change my profile name to sinnerman II - it's got a nice ring to it :D :D

I thought about Giom7, but that would have been a bit wiered ;)

Thats fair enough. Mine was a bit random as I had to change my ebay name because my account got hacked and its the only one that was close to my old one that would work. Seems to have stuck with me now...

I would have thought you would loose all your posts changing your username?

sinnerman":2uzgv8xv said:
Giom6":2uzgv8xv said:
sinnerman":2uzgv8xv said:
Im going to change mine to the Joker and be done with it....!

Can I be Two-Face then? :) ;)

Only if..........Miss Money Penny can be CATWOMAN....?

I have a feeling she already is mate :)

Just asked John. Best start a username change thread in off 'topic' if planning to discuss further.... ;)

Away for a few days - will sort you out some spanky pics/proper measurements when I get back.

Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see this one :cool:

[/quote]

Only if..........Miss Money Penny can be CATWOMAN....?[/quote]

I have a feeling she already is mate :)[/quote]

PMSL................I just spat my coffee all over the laptop...., The kinky side came racing to the surface then, Im going to tell her that... ;)

Have to be honest I have been looking for this outfit for a Very long time, NOT as easy as you would think....!

Attachments

• ToriBlack_451.jpg
    ToriBlack_451.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 401

Coleman":3bl8iklj said:
Just asked John. Best start a username change thread in off 'topic' if planning to discuss further.... ;)

Away for a few days - will sort you out some spanky pics/proper measurements when I get back.

Will do mate, have a good weekend, and the price is whats needed more so really. Just send me a pm when you get five ref price and ill see what I can do.... :cool:

You can add as many pictures like that ^^^ to this build thread as you want :LOL:

Don't get me started on female superheros, especially Tori Black.... :oops:

Attachments

• tumblr_mez6iaApDo1s0s7pao1_500.gif
    tumblr_mez6iaApDo1s0s7pao1_500.gif
    427.4 KB · Views: 379
Back