Ecurie 2011

I would do the Corrieyairack again, possibly even in fancy dress, but canna be ersed with the No Fuss type stuff

:mrgreen:

Was it the Ben Nevis Enduro you and Clubby did, K? Was it not a bit meh?

Didn't realise NI was hosting SSEC 2014. Could be a go'er.

Mr Panda":2mu6jm8h said:
I would do the Corrieyairack again, possibly even in fancy dress, but canna be ersed with the No Fuss type stuff

THE CORRIEYAIRACK CHALLENGE
5th July 2014

zigzag":1x5puj32 said:

Aye wisnae too impressed though they did do the Dunkeld one and that was good.

I'm still up for racing as long as its in the fun, no taking ourselves seriously category. I've got my eye on SSEC but also SSUK, one of which I want to ride fixed again :LOL:
Strathpuffer Lite still ticks a box and 10UTB.
Jamie should in a very informal way like SSUK2013 run Scottish Single Speed Champs up by John'O'Groats. Devise a route, a single big loop, give everyone a map, start and finish at a pub, tell everyone its informal and your effectively self supporting and responsible for yourself, add a treasure map/orienteering feel to it to ensure everyone has been at certain points, first one back wins and gets a free pint, voila ! I'd help you organise this Jamie ;)

Any dates ballparks for SSEC and SSUK Velo/Jamie?

kaiser":1nz1y8zi said:
zigzag":1nz1y8zi said:

Aye wisnae too impressed though they did do the Dunkeld one and that was good.

Chief I wouldnt mind some idea of what Im letting my self in for reg Enduro in Jockland?

What to ride HT, full susser or whit?
Flat, flat'ish, doon, up hill??

SSEC 2014 is likely to be spring - 25-27th April ?. New trails are apparently being constructed in the proposed ride area.

Spirit of Enduro comin up in November. A no fuss again but done by Joe Barnes/ Dudes of Hazzard. Last years got a great review.
Fort William one wasn't great but was always at risk if being an afterthought.

Latest posts

Back