RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 14/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to organise a couple of other southerners to come up for this one. Looks like I could be in.

Carl.

I'm in.

@Ted - PM me and we can share a lift up.

Suspect it would be an avacado frappacino.

Loving the retro retro pics. 2007, happy and carefree days indeed.

I think so, performed well and was comfortable at the southern round a couple of weeks ago so it picks itself. That and the fact that the Kili is for sale and the two Foxes are in storage at my folks until after my house move :).

Carl.

I am pushing to get the DMR finished. I want to make my chances of completing the day as distant as possible, and I also like to go to each Peaks national ride on a bike I haven't even ridden up and down the street yet.

At least I've ordered some off road tyres for it....

More from the 'Carefree Dayz' archives...

Attachments

• Heathy pulls a beauty.jpg
    Heathy pulls a beauty.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 688
  • Liam K.JPG
    Liam K.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 688
MiniNinjaRob":1k6u95wr said:
I am pushing to get the DMR finished. I want to make my chances of completing the day as distant as possible, and I also like to go to each Peaks national ride on a bike I haven't even ridden up and down the street yet.

At least I've ordered some off road tyres for it....

That's the spirit Rob, perfect attitude, love it! :LOL:

;)

Attachments

• Tony the Trimble.jpg
    Tony the Trimble.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Bitter end.jpg
    Bitter end.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Show us yer monkey.png
    Show us yer monkey.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 666
I'm hoping to make this. I have a really busy week with work and one thing or another but if it pans out okay I should be threre. Last year was fantastic and the Peaks are always worth a visit. I am hoping to bring the Giant, in my sig, again if I can get my pedals swapped over. They are currently stuck firm on another crankset :( :roll:

Looks like I will be going for sure now Baz77 is also coming and I will persuade him to bring his mint 1989 Muddyfox Sorcerer. Also trying to get my mate Dave to come on his scrappy find Bear Valley (it literally has about 3 scratches) and another mate on his Klein Mantra.

Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back