Should Bronson be released ?

Lots of myth around Bronson, he hero worshipped Mannion when he was in there with him by dint of the fact Mannion trumped him at every physical discipline whilst weighing in @ 11 4.

Bizarrely topical...yesterday on the end of a ride somebody shouted my name, i spun round and recognised our local Bronson who had not been seen for 20yrs (been held in the Maze/various nut houses and Done 11 in Ashworth). He went to pat me on the head and checked when my feet got rapidly unclipped (no touching)..i said nowt and held his eyes and he went straight into a 'i only ever defended meself number' whilst i was thinking how clever it was of him to forget his purposeful attempt at collapsing my bottle many moons earlier. Funny thing about loons..whilst he was fading with his only self-defence routine he winded what me eyes were recalling and could not stop the wave of embarrasment entering his skin...i said nowt (like he did that day many yrs ago) and he could'nt get on the approaching bus fast enough. personally i don't call 'em loons....i prefer 'manipulators'.

konatime":1rpxsqy1 said:
Lots of myth around Bronson, he hero worshipped Mannion when he was in there with him by dint of the fact Mannion trumped him at every physical discipline whilst weighing in @ 11 4.

Bizarrely topical...yesterday on the end of a ride somebody shouted my name, i spun round and recognised our local Bronson who had not been seen for 20yrs (been held in the Maze/various nut houses and Done 11 in Ashworth). He went to pat me on the head and checked when my feet got rapidly unclipped (no touching)..i said nowt and held his eyes and he went straight into a 'i only ever defended meself number' whilst i was thinking how clever it was of him to forget his purposeful attempt at collapsing my bottle many moons earlier. Funny thing about loons..whilst he was fading with his only self-defence routine he winded what me eyes were recalling and could not stop the wave of embarrasment entering his skin...i said nowt (like he did that day many yrs ago) and he could'nt get on the approaching bus fast enough. personally i don't call 'em loons....i prefer 'manipulators'.

Erm, are there subtitles available?

Indeed I don't know what collapsing your bottle entails but I don't want it happening to me.

Weird thing I've noticed is most of the junior grade loons I went to school with are dead - either in accidents or suicides. Most of them obviously didn't have happy lives.

either in accidents or suicides. Most of them obviously didn't have happy lives.

Or were'nt happy with who they were playacting ;)

strange thing with me encounter with the local Bronson, 3 yr previous his uncle had told me he might be getting out but he had to stay with his sister in London and definately was'nt to see his mother again (ever) ,obviously someone had nailed the parents divorce many moons earlier having been the point his head went into Bronson mode. Before he tried to tap me head i had asked him where he had been (being polite) and he answered 'me ma's' ....with his eyes searching me pupils for recognition of anything that might be useful to him. How he;s blagged his way out of ashworth i'll never know. He came running towards me once at ten to one in the morning whilst i'm walking home, pair of boxing shorts on 46 sizes too big, pair of steel toe-cap boots, eyebrows shaved off, mohican with a sword in each mitt, panting like a gud 'en, stopping for a chat like he was on his way to waitrose. Iasked him where he was off and discovered he was going back to the local nightclub (he waited tho...for me to ask-they love effect-horny for it) the swords were for Billy black, he waited again (oscar tackle) so i bit 'what's he done wrong'he answered without a flicker of humour 'he hit me on the all night bus when i was 16'

konatime":30mt9nv0 said:
either in accidents or suicides. Most of them obviously didn't have happy lives.

Or were'nt happy with who they were playacting ;)

strange thing with me encounter with the local Bronson, 3 yr previous his uncle had told me he might be getting out but he had to stay with his sister in London and definately was'nt to see his mother again (ever) ,obviously someone had nailed the parents divorce many moons earlier having been the point his head went into Bronson mode. Before he tried to tap me head i had asked him where he had been (being polite) and he answered 'me ma's' ....with his eyes searching me pupils for recognition of anything that might be useful to him. How he;s blagged his way out of ashworth i'll never know. He came running towards me once at ten to one in the morning whilst i'm walking home, pair of boxing shorts on 46 sizes too big, pair of steel toe-cap boots, eyebrows shaved off, mohican with a sword in each mitt, panting like a gud 'en, stopping for a chat like he was on his way to waitrose. Iasked him where he was off and discovered he was going back to the local nightclub (he waited tho...for me to ask-they love effect-horny for it) the swords were for Billy black, he waited again (oscar tackle) so i bit 'what's he done wrong'he answered without a flicker of humour 'he hit me on the all night bus when i was 16'

... something?

It's like those sketches on The Fast Show:-

"Buono estente"
"Chris Waddle"
"Boutros Boutros-Ghali"

And the weather forecast? Scorchio.

Tazio":m2432rox said:
tintin40":m2432rox said:
lumos2000":m2432rox said:
Jon Venables gets out today :evil: I guess the rule book has been torn up and burnt

anther who should have got life or death by hanging

Bearing in mind how old he was at the time of the murder I'd be more than concerned if there was someone willing to carry out the execution living in society.

i'd be happy to do it. If you take a life then you forfeit your own. No pi**ing about with these people. They know what they did. They know between right and wrong. child or not.

tintin40":1qvc0q5u said:
i'd be happy to do it. If you take a life then you forfeit your own. No pi**ing about with these people. They know what they did. They know between right and wrong. child or not.

Sorry m8 but are you stating that you believe that anyone no matter the age should be executed for murder and are quite happy to carry out such and execution even if the perpetrator was 10 years old :?

Any respect for yourself- Out the window.

dyna-ti":1fc2c0nv said:
tintin40":1fc2c0nv said:

Sorry m8 but are you stating that you believe that anyone no matter the age should be executed for murder and are quite happy to carry out such and execution even if the perpetrator was 10 years old :?

Any respect for yourself- Out the window.

something just doesn't sit right with that statement, what about respect for the Bulger family? if a dog was roming the street killing children we would put it down right? personaly I don't see any difference between people and animals.
Venables had the chance to prove himself and failed, diden't the other guy manage to stay out so far? a 10 year old knows full well what's right and wrong, jamie on the other hand was 2 and trusted everyone around him.
as a nation we are happy send our children off to war for much less with a lot less reason or evidence to murder on a grand scale, women and children included. if I remember rightly it was dyna-ti who said "pre-empt the bastards" on the subject of the falklands after they mearly suggested we go into talks over the islands.
if we cant except what goes on in a society on the other side of the world that we have nothing to do with how is it we tolerate it in our own society?
a little consistency would be nice, im not sure respect comes into it.

Back