GT RTS1/Team decals

stesnape

Old School Hero
Can anyone out there help me find a set of GT RTS decals, any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

My team decals are unmarked. I could take a pic of them I you wanted to get some made up. I had some rts-1 decals made by gil_m which were OK, but I went for a custom colour. I'm sure he could make some up from pictures (he usually does). The issue I've always found with repro decals is that the colour is printed on the top/outside of the vinyl and has no protection, so the first time you polish your frame, you will remove the colour from the decals, unless you can get some with a top layer of clear vinyl or something else that protects them.

If you do decide to go down that route, I could be interested in a spare set of decals, as long as they are good quality of course.

I actually do have a set if unfitted RTS decals which might scan better - the 'team' letterin would just need to be added then.

I've had a few sets of Zaskar stickers off a guy on ebay that were spot on, you couldn't tell them from the real thing. He said they are original sets but he always has 1 more left when I need them, so someone out there can make them. I got in contact with Gil but he's taking a break at the moment so when he's back I think I'll give him a try. Would you consider selling your set? Probably a stupid question but if you don't ask....... :D

stesnape":259l0k0d said:
I've had a few sets of Zaskar stickers off a guy on ebay that were spot on, you couldn't tell them from the real thing. He said they are original sets but he always has 1 more left when I need them, so someone out there can make them. I got in contact with Gil but he's taking a break at the moment so when he's back I think I'll give him a try. Would you consider selling your set? Probably a stupid question but if you don't ask....... :D
If I didn't have another rts to refurb I could have been tempted.

I'm looking for a set of RTS Team decals too mate, I think Gil M would be the best bet, maybe we could get 2 sets done? PM me if you're keen, Cheers G

Back