Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Rampage's 1991 alpinestars Al-Mega DX

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nader's 1991 Merlin Titanium

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seat Angle.
This is mentioned every time I post a picture of one of my bikes!
For me if the saddle is horizontal it hurts my gentleman area. So I have it in this position. The bike was built as a retro bike for trail centres, hence the seatpost.
The pictures were taken the night before I rode it for the first time, I built for riding not for looking at! :p
:D

Alternatively, the saddle is angled like that because otherwise it gets in the way of my massive balls :D

The white Orange and red Cinder Cone I really like this month.

I was a little partial to that 1995 Stumpy FS, but if I had a spare vote it be for that 1993 Blizzard. I remember wanting one as a kid and that one has all the bits I woulda highlighted in my Mountain Bike Action mags.

Really nice bunch of bikes. You could pull one randomly from the lot and it probably would be a solid winner.

Has to be Rumpfy's Bontrager for me. A fine example of my unicorn bike, in the nicest colour combination I've seen so far.

Marge

Rampage":2ddld4um said:
Seat Angle.
For me if the saddle is horizontal it hurts my gentleman area. So I have it in this position.

Exactly my point as well!

Thanks

Rampage":l9vfqve2 said:
Seat Angle.
For me if the saddle is horizontal it hurts my gentleman area. So I have it in this position. The bike was built as a retro bike for trail centres, hence the seatpost.
The pictures were taken the night before I rode it for the first time, I built for riding not for looking at! :p
:D

Alternatively, the saddle is angled like that because otherwise it gets in the way of my massive balls :D

The white Orange and red Cinder Cone I really like this month.
Seatposts have angle adjustment on them for the purpose of adjusting the angle of the seat to the riders preference. If thats how you like to have your seat setup then thats up to you, and if its for a legitimate medical reason like massive gonads then thats fine too and probably worthy of a channel 5 documentry. :LOL:
Cheers for picking out my Orange from this months line up, it looks quite ordinary compared to some of the offerings.

Sooooo many good bikes this month, just amazing. Brave - wow, my dream bike! Iron Horse FS from FMJ just looks so right and I know he loves it.

But Dossa's Ridgeback takes me straight back to the Freewheel catalogue and the shop in Notts. There really cant be many of those made in the first place and I've not seen another. A great build and it gets my vote.

Bonty just shouts get on and pedal hard until you can't pedal anymore, Thunderbolt is very nice but for the tyres IMHO, another perfect build by Nader and the Gleiss is just stunning to look.

Very difficult. May have to go with the Gleiss just because its different to the usual crop.

Back