I'm getting married tomorrow.

Tazio":34vbwc6j said:
Neil":34vbwc6j said:
Tazio":34vbwc6j said:
That reminds me it's my anniversary tomorrow.

Not that I'll do much for it as we got divorced after 3 years. The actual wedding day was great though.

What's the protocol for that, then - do you send a sweary email to your ex on wedding anniversary day, and go out howl at the moon on the anniversary of your divorce?

She's currently not talking to me as I told her that her new boyfriend is a bit of an arse. So more chance of me receiving a sweary email than sending one.

And I'm not actually sure of the date of our divorce. I might have to see if I can find the papers.
love it,lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congratulations

I had my 21st anniversary on the 15th of last month, forgot it like we do every year :roll: but we'll be sat together in our dotage, still forgetting it but never minding, because what we have is awesome.

Enjoy every minite of it it's well worth it.

Alison

ewanm77":sm0getfx said:
congrats
i did it last year scariest day of my life

I was so overcome with nerves I giggled through the whole ceremony, at one point having to sit down and allow myself to be overcome, it took ages to say my vows, needles to say my husband was not entirely impressed :oops:

Alison

we only had about 30 people at the ceramony and had reception at the house was a great day just never want to do it again lol

congrats all the best yadi ya and all that :LOL:
take it all in as everyone says one of the best days you have;
in your lives.
it does go fast.best of luck

Yay - congrats to Trebz and Mrs Trebz. Hope you have had a great day. :D

We got married 5 years ago on the only dry day in July. The flood waters had gone down just far enough for us to still have our reception at the pub - loads of hay bales for everyone to sit on in the sun. My 'frock' consisted of motorcycle leathers and my transport was my Buell.
Most relaxed wedding I've ever been to - mind you I was plastered :facepalm:

Back