Orange clockwork or pace rc200

Wivstar

Retro Newbie
I'm looking for either frame in 19" (or close) in good condition. Pre 1995.

Looking to either build up the bike I had as a early teen (orange clockwork) or the bike that we used to ride 20 miles every sat morning to see in the bike shop window!!

I'm sure they will be terrible to ride, tyres with no grip and as flexi as a rubber band.... But nostalgia is a wonderful thing isn't it!!!

I have both sat in my garage. They ride fantastic and you'll want to keep them forever :D
Good luck with the search....it'll be worth it!

I have The following 'spare' Pace, should you wish to blind me with pound signs.

RC100 21"
RC200 F6 19"
RC200 F8 18"
RC300 19"

I am not actively seeking to sell them, but they are duplicates in the collection, and if the right figure were suggested it would be hard to justify keeping them.

All are currently assembled as bikes with period correct top bits of the time, but frame deals could possibly be worked out.

Oh and Pace still ride great!

I have what I believe to be a 19" 91/92 Clockwork frame (check bellow link, the orange and white one). The frame is good with no dents, bends, dings etc but the paint isn't great. You can have it for £100 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

I could be tempted to sell my whole clockwork at the right price.
Frame has been resprayed by bob jackson orange/white,pace forks(either rc30 or mxcd),dx groupset,taperlite bars,flite ti
you can find a pic in my thread in readers bikes-search oh fruity clockwork 93

I am interested in the 21"RC100,I did put a wanted in last week for one,although I put for a 20"but what difference does a inch make!!

I have 2 x 19 inch clockwork frames I could sell and a Pace RC200 F2 frame

First clockwork has been powder coated frame and fork with new graphics, second is original paint frame no F7 fork though (have judy or pace if interested)

PM if anything is of interest

Sorry to bust in on a thread like this, but stocko, what d'you want for your drop dead gorgeous orange? :cool:

Hit me with a PM mate!

Back