15th September - Glencoe Camp and ride out.

MV Augusta? :shock: :shock: :shock:

All going well - I should be there. Had thought about just popping up for the Sunday, but what with the Clachaig only a few minutes walk away I think I may have to spend the night away from home. Not gonna be too fit for riding though as I've spent the best part of the last month tied to a computer :evil:

I may have mentioned this but take a hammer for tent pegs - the Dead Squirrel ground is v stoney ..

yep still on for this, should be good.

like ZZ i shall be taking it easy...i dont get on with narrow trails and sheer drops at the side. :shock:

keithyr":hgrp9hyt said:
like ZZ i shall be taking it easy...i dont get on with narrow trails and sheer drops at the side. :shock:

Remember......brave men dont live forever, cautious men dont live at all ;)

Jamie

Sounds like something you'll want chiseled on your gravestone J. Lets hope fate doesnt lend a hand and thats on the 18th ;) :LOL:

Dont worry Dyna, I'm not going anywhere soon ;)

When I go it will be in a blaze of glory with a good looking corpse........... I'm sure I've got one in the freezer somewhere :cool:

Will you be at the campground on Saturday?

Jamie

Free to MacRetro attendees of the Glencoe trip!

1 Puegeot road bike frame, jamie gave me this and I've done nothing with it. It would do as a no frills commuter type of thing, nothing special but not quite ready for the skip (from which jamie saved it from) could be built up fixed. Suit someone 5 10 and under I'd say.

1 Giant Boulder frame and forks, big eck gave me this to build up for a relative, never got off the ground so time to pass it on. suit someone 5'10 and above I'd reckon.

1 Guderiet tourer frame and forks, I was going to sell this but I got what I wanted from it. So if a MacRetro can make use of it its yours, for the smaller person I'd say. Will come with a good few bits and bobs to make a nice tourer.

I should have pics somewhere.

I've a few other frames and forks which I'll be selling so if anyone is looking for a new project I can maybe help out.

gmac, I've not forgotten about you, just need to confirm with the boss. A pass has been granted for a Lakes weekend so I'm treading on thin ice :oops:

Back