Kestrel carbon estay

GT-Steve":mnix29b3 said:
Whatever happened to your one?

nearly had to part with the black one this year due to space issues,............. but couldnt do it.

so I have it upstairs in the attic with the white one next to the xbox :cool: (Yes . still got a matching pair :twisted: )

have to say, they still ride better than anything else I've got.

RBG

NeilM":2p7q2sd8 said:
sinnerman":2p7q2sd8 said:
NeilM":2p7q2sd8 said:
I really wanted a HOTTA, but just could not justify the cost.

Do you mean "Hotta" road bikes...?

No, HOTTA made an e-stay carbon mtb too.

The brochure I have is in the archive and I still have the letter with the prices at the time (around 94 I think).

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... ive/Hotta/

It is the same company, Sadly your scan is too large for me too open, from the file archive, and I cant see the address or the txt... :?

I would very much like for you to scan and forward me what you have, if you wouldn't mind, it would be greatly appreciated.

I had a lot of history with this company and a lot of fond memories. Based in totnes. (not far from Hot Pursuit).

It was thanks to the guy that laid up the frames, the carbon moulds for my two piece carbon mudguard came to be. Bloody fantastic times, and I some success with it too... :cool:

The road bike will of course be the frame I remember most fondly for obvious reasons..... :cool:

Attachments

• BANNED.....XXX.jpg
    BANNED.....XXX.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 518
NeilM":yzfkfy8z said:
retrokona":yzfkfy8z said:
[I remember lusting after these in MBUK and am really tempted!

Well?

Did you?

:mrgreen:

Yes, but want to wait until I had it before I confirmed (incase it didn't happen or was a lemon). Didn't want it posting so the seller dropped it off. Was hoping for something nice and it hasn't disappointed!

Mint condition with all original parts except for the grips and seat. :D :cool: :D

Can't wait to take it out over the weekend, once the skinny tyres are off of course.

Back