I'm getting married tomorrow.

Enjoy the day and the rest of your lives.

Remember, if you murdered her you could be out in seven :LOL:

Done 13 with the present mrs HM and don't regret a day.

Nice one!!

I got married August last year best thing thats ever happened to me (dont think the wife feels the same :LOL: )

Advice I was given and is REALLY true ! Enjoy every minute of the day as its over in a flash

Good luck :cool:

Nice one!!

I got married August last year best thing thats ever happened to me (dont think the wife feels the same :LOL: )

Advice I was given and is REALLY true ! Enjoy every minute of the day as its over in a flash

Good luck :cool:

That reminds me it's my anniversary tomorrow.

Not that I'll do much for it as we got divorced after 3 years. The actual wedding day was great though.

Tazio":2wc9ywfr said:

Not that I'll do much for it as we got divorced after 3 years. The actual wedding day was great though.

What's the protocol for that, then - do you send a sweary email to your ex on wedding anniversary day, and go out howl at the moon on the anniversary of your divorce?

Neil":1nper77d said:
Tazio":1nper77d said:

What's the protocol for that, then - do you send a sweary email to your ex on wedding anniversary day, and go out howl at the moon on the anniversary of your divorce?

She's currently not talking to me as I told her that her new boyfriend is a bit of an arse. So more chance of me receiving a sweary email than sending one.

And I'm not actually sure of the date of our divorce. I might have to see if I can find the papers.

Back