Policeman guilty of assault

Stevo, I really don't care what horrendous habits your brother had to endure. I am all trousers and no talk.

Should I add an emoticon to indicate I have my tongue in my cheeks?

I apologise for what was likely inaccurate stereotyping.

It is easy to descend into the mire.

Life is way too short, and people are much more than a few words on a website.

To all combatantants,

My 2p (yet again) -

It is great to see that people can agree or disagree and apologise when things get a little heated - that really is why RB is so good. I have just read an email regarding this thread and i thought be were heading down the tubes - it seem not!

Still the best forum, with the best people and we all can agree to disagree or accept another's point of view - there is still hope for society!!!!!

Richard

...and I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone of Middle Eastern descent for my forebears conduct during the Crusades, because I don't think David Cameron has got around to that one on his list yet! :roll:

Without wanting to drag this historical thread out - i suspect that various PM's have not got it right - check the news!!!

Richard

highlandsflyer":vne7aw31 said:
We are all 'ethnic', which is kind of my point. We are all living multi culturally, again my point.
We are of course all ethnic, but the term is generally taken to mean non white.

My concept of multiculture should maybe be described as interculture. Which doesn't exist in any meaningful way outside London AFAICS. Pockets of individual cultures doesn't imply integration, understanding and appreciation to me.

Either way Aaisha would still get it.

Back