Policeman guilty of assault

TGR":2wk09k8r said:
LOL We are good!!! From memory they used to have a minimum height requirement of around 6' 2'' or close to that - i wonder if that is still the case.

Richard
6'0" for City of London, 5'10" for the Met, 5'8" for all T'other faeces.

Twas abolished a It's supposedly discriminatory against some other races, such as perhaps Chinese people, who tend to be not as tall as Caucasians.

I'm sure the intent behind abolishing it was genuine, but it's had all sorts of adverse consequences.

highlandsflyer":k2p10pgb said:
How predictably does the troll, when faced with some hard facts contradicting his made up ones, resorts to petty, baseless conclusions.

I have been a life long anti racism activist, and I mentioned my sister in law because idiots like you seem to think police v society is somehow something to do with olde England and the way things 'ought' to be.

You can attempt to 'boost' your credentials by reference to your ethnic friends and popping into get some ethnic food, but the fact remains this website is littered with your casual racism and anti Semitism.

Gotta hand it you, when you're wrong you are sooooooooooo-oo wrong! :LOL:

...and "The Police Force is drawn from society so Society gets the Police Force it deserves" is actually a quote from the Met's application pack.

...and I'm not the one who has to resort to name calling in a vain attempt to support his flagging argument, though I reckon we could all do with a few less 'Activists!' :p

highlandsflyer":uio4bmbs said:
You can attempt to 'boost' your credentials by reference to your ethnic friends
There's only one person here who does that on a regular, ongoing and boring basis. Nobody cares.

I stay in a 52% BME area (see I even got the terminology right) and have no BME friends to speak of. I don't care. It doesn't make me better or poorer for it.

Although I really fancy a jump with wee Aaisha in the shop. Mmmm.

We are all 'ethnic', which is kind of my point. We are all living multi culturally, again my point.

Some people just seem hung up on the pigmentation thing.

Someday I am sure we will discuss this over a pint Techno and Stevo.

I would bank a couple of pints if you are from a rare blood group.

:LOL: I saw that one coming as I typed but my little Brother always used go take the p*ss out of me for it so... :facepalm:

Back again,

Chopper - the Micks are the Irish Guards - military and presumably non-police - although they would have their own Regimental Police i presume.

Others, it seems that this discussion is ongoing in another thread!! Bad jokes or racist? It's your choice!

Richard

Back