RALEIGH PROFESSIONAL ROAD BIKE 501 Raymond Tubing

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
widowmaker":23pdydfu said:
And there was me thinking that road bikes had drop handlebars :facepalm:
Funny thing is, all the details are correct in details section so don't know how he's got the title so badly wrong. Think there's something wrong with that bottle cage too. :LOL:

DynaCol":1lnywjlv said:
widowmaker":1lnywjlv said:
And there was me thinking that road bikes had drop handlebars :facepalm:
Funny thing is, all the details are correct in details section so don't know how he's got the title so badly wrong. Think there's something wrong with that bottle cage too. :LOL:

That's for aerodynamics, its been wind tunnel tested :)

There's some nice parts fitted there boys the rims are eyeleted and the groupset ain't bad either (not my bike by the way) but looking at the parts like the farmer john's nephew front tyre this was one or Rayleigh's better bikes

cannondale king":13qycv7v said:
There's some nice parts fitted there boys the rims are eyeleted and the groupset ain't bad either (not my bike by the way) but looking at the parts like the farmer john's nephew front tyre this was one or Rayleigh's better bikes
I totally agree its a nice bike for someone, I've just bought an 89 Raleigh Mirage (my first MTB I ever owned) which is basically the same bike but with shimano components. That's why I posted it as know one looking for a Raleigh Montage would have found it with that title.

I Know I was thinking of having a punt but I'm still finding dx parts for the moonshine bloody good bike for some one but the title made me laugh

You have got to watch those 'quick released' wheels slippery little buggers are off like a shot when you take them off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

Back