Sunday 8th September - Ochils Hills tour and exploration

think it should be retro friendly according to the write up. nothing too sketchy but steep climbs, rolling hills and steep descents.

having said that im bringing the anthem lol.

Guess it would be rude for me not to turn up for this one since its right on my doorstep, the only reservation i have is the thought of the steepness of the climbs round there :? . Won't be riding retro this time, want the reasurance of some decent brakes :LOL: and need to ride my Yeti more.

kaiser":10pf7goc said:
Keith, do you reckon this is retro friendly then? Though I'll probably be bringing the fat bike.

Was hoping for a glimpse of the Salsa Horsefish (or whatever it's called)... then again, I suppose I'll see that up at Glencoe?

zigzag":3logvym7 said:
kaiser":3logvym7 said:
Keith, do you reckon this is retro friendly then? Though I'll probably be bringing the fat bike.

Was hoping for a glimpse of the Salsa Horseshit (or whatever it's called)... then again, I suppose I'll see that up at Glencoe?

:LOL:

velomaniac":i2wdercp said:
Unfortunately got stuff on, I've wanted to ride the Ochils for yonks, typical :roll:

Hopefully if it is good velo we can get back on a regular basis. Dame with cambusbarron Def need to go back there

weather forecast Sunday not looking great for a day in the hills on undefined routes.....make a call on Sat ?

weather update - now sunny spells and no rain which is good.

so who's still up for this assuming the weather holds ?

Back