MOSER 51.151 mod.Criterium '84/'85 [CLOSED] [SPLIT]

Re: MOSER 51.151 mod.Giro d'Italia '84/'85 special frame cm5

UP!! to inform you that I put the bike on sale ALSO on a famous e-commerce site.
Sorry but i need to monetize :)

Re: MOSER 51.151 mod.Giro d'Italia '84/'85 special frame cm5

last UP!!!!
FINAL PRICEDROP!!!
449 GBP shipping and PP fee included.

Re: MOSER 51.151 mod.Criterium '84/'85 special frame cm55x55

last up and then i'll close thread and will split frame and components.
ciao and thanks
ale

I hate to see frames and components split and sold for the sake of profit :(

I don't like to see it either, but this bike would definitely get £500 on eBay probably 20% more for parts. Either eBay is wrong, or buyers are too tight to pay going rate for anything on here! Italian and Belgian frames are obviously big sellers online right now, the Eddy Merckx Telecom colours in this forum would sell all day long on eBay for 8-900.

It seems everybody wants a bargain, but no one wants to pay for quality.
Quality sells. I worked in antiques for five years. The best place to sell quality bikes is in a free bidding market place.

47p2":2dhqrgzl said:
I hate to see frames and components split and sold for the sake of profit :(

I'm agree with you .
but you see , i think it's not for the sake of profit , it's just because the need of space ehehehehe
I've a lot of steel in my little box , as a secondary job , i like to collect antique Italian handcrafted road bike.
I have a lot of bikes , with different range and level , this is a medium range model for sure , but it's really hard equipped , and so , considered that no-one seems to want it complete , i will split.
thanks anyway for you interest.
ciao
ale

Grease Monkey":8u8jflet said:
I don't like to see it either, but this bike would definitely get £500 on eBay probably 20% more for parts. Either eBay is wrong, or buyers are too tight to pay going rate for anything on here! Italian and Belgian frames are obviously big sellers online right now, the Eddy Merckx Telecom colours in this forum would sell all day long on eBay for 8-900.

It seems everybody wants a bargain, but no one wants to pay for quality.
Quality sells. I worked in antiques for five years. The best place to sell quality bikes is in a free bidding market place.

I'm definitely agree with you.
I don't know Belgian way to work, but i know very well the italian style in frames.
I will split this bike , frame and forks in one , and components in other.
I will also close the classified in a famous e-commerce site.
ciao and thanks to all for interest.
ale

Back