Policeman guilty of assault

LOL We are good!!! From memory they used to have a minimum height requirement of around 6' 2'' or close to that - i wonder if that is still the case.

Richard

That is my excuse too!!! I was not a pretty site in lycra today - my keg is not a good feature!

Richard

We_are_Stevo":36x5pdrf said:
If multiculturalism was working the different nationalities wouldn't have self-segregated themselves the way they have in every major populated town and city...
Facts will never get in the way of the blinkered, predictable views of bigots.

"The picture is one of increased residential mixing in the largest cities in England and Wales."
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablo ... decreased#

technodup":2ms4lxcn said:
lumos2000":2ms4lxcn said:
don't believe everything you read, a very small minority have got their knickers in a twist. the rest of us get along fine
I did just write a longer response but thought better of posting it.

I get along fine with every culture. Or I do in the sense that I have virtually no interaction with any other than my own. So if that's multiculturalism I'm bang on it.

I don't think that it is though.

It does indicate you know Jack sh*t about the subject though, not that that will stop you talking smack.

You were the one calling people names; and the one who had to boost your credentials by emphasising the fact your Copper sister-in-law is West Indian...

...well no sh*t Sherlock! There was me thinking, you being married to a West Indian an' all, she was going to be a member of the Aryan Sisterhood!

People like you really f*ck me off! You seem to think you occupy some heady high moral ground just because your wife isn't 'white!'

You slag me off as a racist bigot when you know absolutely nothing about me, who I am, what I do, nada; as it is, I work the length and breadth of South London and I have these same conversations with friends of every race, creed and colour.

They all say the same thing too; "We don't need any self-centered bunch of do-gooder white people telling us what we should be offended by!"

So up yours! :p

How predictably does the troll, when faced with some hard facts contradicting his made up ones, resorts to petty, baseless conclusions.

I have been a life long anti racism activist, and I mentioned my sister in law because idiots like you seem to think police v society is somehow something to do with olde England and the way things 'ought' to be.

You can attempt to 'boost' your credentials by reference to your ethnic friends and popping into get some ethnic food, but the fact remains this website is littered with your casual racism and anti Semitism.

technodup":3vyj7dsb said:
lumos2000":3vyj7dsb said:
don't believe everything you read, a very small minority have got their knickers in a twist. the rest of us get along fine
I did just write a longer response but thought better of posting it.

I get along fine with every culture. Or I do in the sense that I have virtually no interaction with any other than my own. So if that's multiculturalism I'm bang on it.

I don't think that it is though.

you need to get out more :D

actualy we all do judging by this thread :LOL:

Back