And today I did......

Jamiedyer":2s3o6yri said:
The 900 might be a tad quicker ;)

Best of luck mate.

Jamie

True - plus I have the twin Cibies for nightime commuting :cool:

:idea:

Or I could get the camper on the road and live like a hermit :mrgreen:

Shame you would have to move, but good luck Iain, there is still good riding on this coast and the bike trails aren't bad either.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kaiser":2fy8xd8m said:
Ordered a new light :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true

Will report when I've got it.

Ooh, ooh, me want, me want.

Looks like it has a decent connector between battery and light, screws together.
But both LEDs are running off the one battery pack which is same size as the XML LED lights several of us bought a couple of years ago.

Got an itchy left click finger now. :mrgreen:

Anybody click on the See other items? ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Task 1/ Removed and replaced external bottom bracket, removed and replaced SPD pedals, all items (New Stock) I took a walk through my Parts Dept :)

Task 2/ Installed Octalink bottom bracket, fitted XT cranks set, fitted SPD pedals, fitted gear cables, all items (New Stock) Parts Dept again.

Task 3/ Did a wash (braw drying day AGAIN) :)

Question : £3000 road bike well looked after, external B/B replaced @ 4500 miles, ditto the pedals :?
I think both were probably giving up the ghost a 1000 miles ago. Unbranded B/B and I know the original
chain was a £9 job :?

A bit disappointing or am I just a tight git?

Back