Orange 97 P7 for sale.

Hi there as you can see it is in immaculate condition, so make me an offer, new to this sight so unsure as to work out a realistic price for the bike, Im only going on what Ive been told by a specialized.

can you put some pictures up of the gears as you could order different group sets (gears) depending on how much you had to spend. The higher up the group set the more money it will be worth that way it will be easier to get a value for it.

That's a good way to get things started ^

If you want to check prices for similar bikes then here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cycling-/7294 ... =orange+p7 check this link, this should help you identify similar bikes and groupsets/condition however this is only a guide and prices of auctions as i'm sure you are aware fluctuate and vary greatly.

Valuations are supposed to be done on the 'How much is my XYZ worth thread' however you have priced your bike yourself so........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back