V-brake suspension forks WANTED! Psylo, Judy XL / XLC, etc

skelton8

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

Building up a 1999 GT i-Drive XCR 2000, it currently has a pair of Judy 100 Hydracoil's on it which have all but given up the ghost so I'm looking to replace them with something a little different.

I'm looking for forks with 100mm+ of travel and v-brake mounts (I've grown rather fond of my XTR M950's!). I don't really know what my options are, and I'm open to anything, but I've heard Rockshox Psylo's or Judy XL / XLC's might be a good way to go?

So, if you have anything that fits the bill, then fire away! :D

Thanks,

Kev

Re: V-brake suspension forks WANTED! Psylo, Judy XL / XLC, e

Should have 2 sets of bomber forks coming up nxt couple of days
Both have v brake or disc

If that fits ur requirements

Thanks for your reply, may I ask what model / year they are? Just so as I have an idea of weight / travel, etc.

Only really looking to spend at very most about 80 quid to be honest... times are hard!

Both are red one set is the 2003 mx comps

The older set with the aluminium arch I think are z4

Seem a little lacking in the travel department, but for the right sort of price I guess I could deal with it, haha. How much were you looking for buddy?

Also, bump, keep 'em coming chaps!

Been looking into both sets of forks, can you confirm the travel on both? I'm getting conflicting results, anywhere from 80 - 110mm.

Also, what sort of condition are they in? Cosmetically as well as seals n' such.

Cheers,

Kev

Judy SL in great nick, recent service + about 30 miles, V or disc, £85 + post (service was 85)
No damage.

Back