Raleigh RSP Titanium 1997 ... nearly finished

Nearly there now ;-) finally managed to find the XT 739 brakes and XT 740 shifters ... Just need to get some down tube decals and we're done ;-) I will do a proper shoot when I'm finished but here's a few pics I took this afternoon ...

DSCF5785.jpg

DSCF5802.jpg

DSCF5801.jpg

DSCF5978.jpg

DSCF5993.jpg

DSCF5849.jpg

DSCF5897.jpg

DSCF5807.jpg

Jeeez that looks so right :cool:

it actually puts the catalogue one to shame in the looks dept.

Last picture is great, have you considdered entering B.O.T.M ?

Thanks guys ... yeah I'm pretty chuffed with how it has turned out ... I just need to get a Raleigh decal for the down tube and I think it will be finished ;-) I was also pretty impressed by how it rides ;-)

Congratulations, this build looks fantastic, everything comes together nicely!
Absolutely stunning!

It would be great if you could post a list of the components used :D

Cheers!

I dont easily get impressed by bikes but that gets me pretty close.

Really lovely looking bicycle.

Just 2 things imo that tarnish a bit are the pedals and the front tyre. It could do with a set of onza ho's or similar and for some reason I never think a smoke rear looks right on the front.

Well done! And a beautiful finish job on the frame. I am curious. How did you go about creating the brush finish? I just picked up a 92 Litespeed Ocoee in the raw finish and I might want to duplicate your affect.

Talking about finishes, I noticed that you also have a great finish on your crankset, especially the M739 arms. Unless you had a NOS item, you probably worked on those arms?

I have a set myself, but it has some scratches that I am dying to remove but I don't want to ruin the general finish to the point that it becomes different overall, and would still like to maintain the black logo.

Any hints from the experts on how to achieve this? :D

Back