karma swap

...and I will add a brand new pair of trouser clips and a half used old roll of red insulating tape...

(Wonder what else I can find in this box....)

And a dead woodlice...??

I'll add two go-go dancers and a mountain of any 'class A' drug of your choice ;)

Or a RH 8 speed SRAM attack shifter?

A pot of home made black and white currant jam which I put a splash of gin in. It tastes very dry with a hint of aviation fuel.... Or a bag of un polished amber.....Or a tiny little opal.....or a photograph of my toes.

a photograph (digital or print your choice) of my recent extra hole (now gone.) a real piece of horrific history!

i don't need this frame and bits - i have nothing you would need as I too am in desperate need of decent crank bolts so if you want my picture, and you find crankbolts - in a strange reversal of karma style situation - i'll have 'em.

jonny

LikeClockwork":1p6asmxz said:
OK, you said 'quirky' at some point....how about this piece cut out of an old seat tube from some old clunker. The shop has long LONG since gone, but this is a real piece of cycling history. Ahem. (I live just down the road from this village, and it isn't very big! Lovely name though)

we have a winner! make a nice little pen pot :cool:

pm me your address and i'll get the frame off to you in the next week or two :D

WOW!!!! I have never won anything in my life before!! (I know everyone says that, but I really haven't.... Thank you very much indeed, I lied about the snow globe, I only have the other bits, but I'm sure the charity shop will have one I can add... :D

Back