Gary Fisher Prometheus

I wasn't sure about the Quadras given the rest of the spec, but it's hard to argue with your reasoning :) Could always swap the headset for a Devolution one to open up your fork choice.

Personally I prefer chain tensioners in the "push up" mode, 'cos you get more chain wrap on the sprocket and it just looks better :)

I like it, clean and simple. Fave bit is Missy, of course. I miss my Mint Sauce 'hovering helicopters of doubt' sticker that was on my Kona before I had it refinished, if only I could find another one!

Woohoo, nice work Mr! Glad you managed to sort all as you wanted, now I'm even more sorry that the other Prometheus (the one with the all the purple Ringle) belongs to another Geoff and not me!

I agree with you mike about the Chain device, I changed that about a month ago, might consider the devolution headset but pretty poor at the mom. and not convinced I would get much for the 1 1/4 king I have on her now :cry: . I wish you had the bike too geoff :D

Retro sticker rock southbound ;)

Very nice build job. I had one I bought new BITD but, sadly, I sold it! Also, sorry to take the wind out of your sails, but Missy is gay.

Hey nowt wrong with being a girl who feasts from the furry cup, in fact I clearly remember her cavorting with caroline alexander in a few of my daydreams BITD, more power to her :roll:

What fork did you run on your GF pat and don't suppose you have any pics?

Thanks for the nice comments :p

I ran a MAG 21 rockshox, State of the art then, although if I were to build one today I would probably use a 4-5 inch travel newer fork to give it that plush ride in the rough stuff--by the looks of the tires you have fitted, though, it looks more like a street/smooth trail use you are looking for right now, so a shorter 3 inch travel fork is fine for that.

Back