Name these crankarms please...

The silver Linea ones are a later variation with the enlarged top arm the ones on the hideous patterned ones look to be all the same width ;)

Track cranks would tie in with the bike - had seen track use before I bought it.

Linea could be the ones, pity there's pictures of the back of the arms to show any markings.

After doing an Ofmega image search I've deceided I need some of those Mistral cranks - they're sublime!

Here's your opportunity to make me envious - stick a picture up so I can see them in better detail. I've got an Ofmega Premier rear mech that's a work of art - some of these cranks and I think i'm onto a new build :facepalm:

Now they are special - am I right in thinking only Mistral chainrings will fit properly? That diagonal between crank & chainring isn't going to work with any other chainring is it? Bloody lovely though - i'm on the hunt for some, cheers for posting :)

Your cranks don't look like Campag due to the face being flat, by time Campag brought 135bcd all the arms were curved.

Think you need to be looking for other 135bcd chainsets...

Tel":1mwimb05 said:
Your cranks don't look like Campag due to the face being flat, by time Campag brought 135bcd all the arms were curved.

Think you need to be looking for other 135bcd chainsets...

Believe me Tel, I've been searching!!

Latest posts

Back